Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inception Fan Art

What’s the most resilient parasite? A bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? … An idea. Resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold in the brain, it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed, fully understood? That sticks.”
- Dom Cobb

Inception


Inception.by ~o8connell


Inceptionby ~ShiNiQ


"I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all your perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough."

- Cobb
Inception


Inception Arthurby *Jacky-tatze-1






INCEPTIONby ~andell



Inception buddiesby ~selene231



INCEPTION - Tiltby *YoukaiYume



INCEPTION - The Last Donutby *YoukaiYume


No comments:

Post a Comment